A Peaceful Path to Settlement
A Separation Agreement (or Binding Financial Agreement 90C) is used when a married couple has agreed to separate and they wish to formalise the terms regarding the division of Assets, Liabilities, Property and Maintenance.
If you are a De facto couple (hetero or same-sex) and not married you can still make a FA under s90UD of the Family Law Act.
Divorced couples can make a FA under section 90D
See our commonly asked questions or FAQ’s about Separation Contracts.
This comprehensive kit has been drafted to comply with section 90C of the Family Law Act 1975 and provides all the guidance you need to create a legally binding, protective Separation Agreement.
5 Easy Steps – Watch the Video
The Separation Agreement Template kit includes:
- the Separation Agreement template – written in plain English;
- a Comprehensive User’s Guide which answers most questions;
- access to the Exclusive Members area which takes you through the process step-by-step;
- Sample agreement – so you know what the completed agreement should look like;
- Sample clauses – help you to tailor the document to your own situation – just cut and paste!;
- a Bonus Will kit because you often need to update your Will after separation.
- Complimentary Separation Agreement assessment – we check your draft agreement to ensure it’s ready for the lawyers and the mandatory Legal Advice. This is how we save you thousands of dollars in legal fees.
- Access to fixed price Legal Advice so you can get your agreement certified without spending a fortune.
Obtain the Required Legal Advice at a fixed price
Important note: Under the Family Law Act this document is binding only when it is signed by both parties and contains a certificate confirming that each party has obtained independent legal advice prior to signing the agreement.
Our financial agreement review service is available to assist you in completing the legal advice component of your FA at a LOW FIXED RATE of just $ for both parties (unless your have a particularly complex situation).
Sample 2 Shows Sale of Property Clauses.
Buy Separation Agreement for married couples - immediate download