We’ve prepared a bundle of letter templates to be used in general business situation. Feel free to use them with our compliments. However we ask that you do not reproduce these templates on any medium for public display or re-sale.
**********Template Begins ************
AGREEMENT FOR SALE OF PERSONAL PROPERTY
AGREEMENT made by and between (Seller),
For good consideration it is agreed between the parties that:
1. Seller agrees to sell, and Buyer agrees to buy the
following described property:
(insert property discription)
2. Buyer agrees to pay to Seller the total purchase price
of $<insert amount> ; payable as follows:
$ <insert amount> deposit herewith
$ <insert amount> balance by cash or bank cheque at time of transfer
3. Seller warrants it has full legal title to said property, authority to sell same, and that said property shall be sold free and clear of all liens, encumbrances and claims.
4. Said property is sold in “as is” condition, Seller disclaiming any warranty of merchantability or working order or condition of the property except that it shall be sold in its present condition.
5. The parties agree to transfer title on <insert date> , 20 , at the address of the Seller.
6. This agreement shall be binding and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.
Signed this _____________day of_______________ , 20 .
© R. P. Emery & Associates – www.rpemery.com
********** Template Ends ************
If you have found this document helpful please feel free to spread the word – please like or share this information with your social network.